Saturday, February 16, 2008

Queen in me

by Julianne

I'm watching you across the room
Hoping you would catch my eye
Don't you know its to you
I wanna give this smile to

You go to and from
And it amazes me
That your mere presence here
Awakens something inside of me

Still i keep it to myself, hesitating
But i can't help but wonder what all this could bring
I'm holding on to my seat as i watch it all begin
Might be falling head over heels again

Coz you bring out the queen in me
When you're around
I don't want to be scared of the possibility that
Something beautiful could be found

I've been waiting for somebody like you
To come my way
And i've been on my knees
asking if this is all ok

Coz i don't wanna get ahead of myself again
Throwing too much in the air
Making sure that he'll put the pieces together
Coz i know i'm being prepared for the right time

3 comments:

The BLacK Fairy said...

nice poem

Anonymous said...

nee. di yan poem. XD song yan ni julianne. XD ehe. XD XD

Anonymous said...

ahw. hehe. ang ganda talaga ng lyrics ng song na yan. xD haaay. weh. comment back. weh. ja here ^^